Minimum ages for partaking in airsoft games at our organised events:
- 12 year olds may play if a responsible adult (18+) remains on site. The adult does not have to pay anything if they are not playing.
- 13-17 year olds may play on their own, but must be signed in by a responsible adult (over 18), and an emergency contact number must be left.
- Under 18s must wear full face protection (we have free loan kit available).
- Under 18s are not allowed to use pyrotechnics.
The following limits are hard limits (maximums) and the fps limits given below are assuming that you use a 0.2g BB. All players must have their guns chrono’d at the start of the day – we will use your ammo to do this and the velocity of your gun will be compared to the maximum permissable fps for the weight of ammo you are set up for. A copy of the limits table can be found in the downloads section on this website.
- Anything not specified below – MAX 350fps. (1.13J energy).
- DMR (physically locked to semi only and cannot be changed in the field) MAX 400fps (1.48J energy) with a minimum 20m engagement range.
- Sniper (if electric, must have a delay MOSFET fitted) MAX 500fps (2.31J energy) with a minimum 30m engagement range.
- Arrive on-site: 8.00am
- Safety briefing: 9.30am*
- First game start: 10.00am
- Finish: approx. 3.00pm
We aim to adhere to these times as much as is possible, but it requires all players to arrive in good time, get signed in and chrono’d ready for deployment immediately after the safety briefing. Turning up late, taking your time to come to the briefing when called and leaving chrono until after the briefing will result in everyone losing out on play time – please help us to keep things running on time…
*Please note that if you miss the safety briefing, you will be required to wait until a marshal is available to go through the safety briefing with you. This may result in missing the first 1 or 2 of games. Please arrive on time to avoid disappointment.
We have overalls available for free loan but we recommend that you bring at least the following:
- Sturdy boots (hiking or military boots are ideal).
- Thick, full length trousers (combat trousers are great and cost very little).
- Long sleeved top (again, combat shirts are perfect).
- Clean footwear/clothes if the weather is wet.
Please consider the site you are attending and the weather – if it’s woodland and it’s raining, you will get wet and muddy. If you get cold and wet with no fresh clothes you won’t enjoy it as much.
Airsoft can be a very demanding physical and mental activity, and is usually played in woodland, scrubland and derelict buildings. Please ensure you are physically and mentally fit to engage in airsoft activities and are wearing suitable footwear.
If you have any concerns please speak to us before playing, especially if you have any special requirements which we need to accomodate for you. All such communication will be treated with the greatest respect and in complete confidence.
Airsoft, and Gunman have a great safety record – your health and wellbeing is our prime concern.
Anyone found repeatedly breaking any of the game or site rules, or otherwise behaving in a disruptive or overly aggresive manner will be removed from the game for 5 mins. If this behaviour continues they will be asked to leave the site. Abusive, violent or threatening behaviour towards other players, marshals or managers will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from all of our sites.
Remember, we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves – don’t take the game too seriously!!!