Rules will always be read out prior to every day’s activities. In case of any differences, the rules read out on the day will always take precedence.
- When shot, a LOUD call of ‘HIT’ should be made and the player is considered dead.
- When hit the player must place a ‘HAND’ in the air to show they are no longer live and immediately make their way to a live team mate or re-spawn point to become live again.
- A hit is anywhere on the body or the gun and ricochets must also be taken, if you think you’ve been hit, take it, as you’re back in the game almost immediately. A ricochet is a clear hit, not a BB rolling on the floor.
- Friendly fire still counts as a hit!
- Dead players ‘DO NOT TALK’ other than to use the call ‘DEAD MAN WALKING’ call to remove themselves from fire fights. Anything else is cheating, including over radios.
Getting Back into the Action
- Fall BACK to a live teammate or a re-spawn point and take a loud, slow 10-second count to become live again.
- DO NOT try to re-spawn in the middle of firefights or off teammates under fire. Fall BACK at least 15m from any contact.
- To re-spawn the dead player must place one hand on the shoulder of the live team during the entire ten-second count, if this contact is broken, the count must be started again.
- Do not re-spawn in buildings or structures.
- If either man is shot during the re-spawn both are KIA.
- KIA means returning to a fixed regen and not counting off a teammate. Knife kills, Grenade kills and being shot during a regen count are all KIAs.
Explosive Pyro Effects
- Inside – Whole building or structure is cleared.
- Outside – 5m radius – Cover has no effect.
Incendiary & Gas Grenades (Coloured Smoke)
- For outside use only – 5m radius area denial. If an incendiary/gas grenade goes off within 5m of you, it’s time to run away before you burn/choke to death. Don’t worry where the smoke blows, you just need to stay out of a 5m circle around the pyro until it has finished smoking.
- Red/pink smoke = incendiary device. Everyone is affected.
- Other colours = gas grenades. Gas mask wearers are not affected.
Limited Ammo Games
Some skirmish games have ammo limits applied. These are generally:
- Soldier/rifleman – 600 rounds.
- Support Gunner – 3000 rounds.
- Sniper – 120 rounds.
- Players must NOT take into the field any more MAGS than their ammo limit!
- Reloads are only permitted at your HQ or field pack (if used).
- You may carry only 3 standard loaded Pistol mags, any more than that must be subtracted from your main limit.
Anyone found repeatedly breaking any of the game or site rules, or otherwise behaving in a disruptive or overly aggresive manner will be removed from the game for 5 mins. If this behaviour continues they will be asked to leave the site. Abusive, violent or threatening behaviour towards other players, marshals or managers will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from all of our sites.
Remember, we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves – don’t take the game too seriously!!!