The following limits are hard limits (maximums) and the fps limits given below are assuming that you use a 0.2g BB. All players must have their guns chrono’d at the start of the day – we will use your ammo to do this and the velocity of your gun will be compared to the maximum permissable fps for the weight of ammo you are set up for. A copy of the limits table can be found in the downloads section on this website.
- Anything not specified below – MAX 350fps. (1.13J energy).
- DMR (physically locked to semi only and cannot be changed in the field) MAX 400fps (1.48J energy) with a minimum 20m engagement range.
- Sniper (if electric, must have a delay MOSFET fitted) MAX 500fps (2.31J energy) with a minimum 30m engagement range.
Standard Site Safety
The specific safety rules for each site will be read to all players before the start of each day. Please listen closely to this briefing as different sites have extra safety hazards which will be explained in the briefing.
- Eye protecion must be worn at all times when outside of the Safe Zone unless a Ref calls an area SAFE. DO NOT TAKE THEM OFF DURING A GAME!
- If your goggles fall off or are damaged, place your hands over your eyes and call CEASE FIRE, a Ref will come to your aid.
- We strongly recommend a full-face mask, as you will get shot in the face. Please try to make body shots over head shots.
Safe Zone and GOING SAFE!
- All guns (including pistols) must have their magazines removed and have no BBs in the firing chamber, turn the gun upside down and fire a few single shots to check.
- All guns must have their safety on, if your gun doesn’t have a safety, the battery must be disconnected.
- DO NOT take your goggles off until a ref has confirmed that everyone is safe.
- No magazines to be inserted into guns in the safe zone, even if empty.
- No dry firing in the safe zone.
- When entering buildings take care, as the floors can be slippery and be careful when climbing through windows.
- Do not climb on the roofs of the buildings and be careful when scrambling over rubble piles.
- The Woodland and scrubland areas are usually fairly untouched so mind your footing, watch out for low branches and do not climb up trees.
Out of bounds areas
- Any buildings or structures that have been red taped, or had the doorways blocked up must not be entered!
- Do not go into any of the farmer’s fields or public highways adjacent to the gaming areas.
- Do not shoot at livestock or wildlife.
- Certain sites have smaller boundaries during the shooting season, please ensure that you pay attention to the safety briefing before each game to ensure you are familiar with the boundaries on the day.
Fire Points and First Aid
- In case of an uncontrolled fire, all persons must make their way to the SAFE Zone.
- The First aid point is at the Safe Zone, we can only deal with scratches and scrapes, any worse you will have to go to A&E or call an ambulance.
Gun Safety and Discipline
- At point blank range a single shot is sufficient.
- Guns must NOT be fired for more than a one second burst to prevent overkill.
- No blind firing, you must be looking down your barrel while shooting.
- Please observe mandatory minimum engagement distances if using a DMR or sniper rifle.
- Surrender call! At point blank range you may use the optional ‘Surrender’ call to reduce the chance of injury.
- Knife Kill – Must be rubber or plastic, tap in the back ONLY (no striking, stabbing or throwing)
- Pyro must not be aimed at live targets – please aim around the target’s feet.
- ANY heavy cased pyro must be UNDER ARM ROLLED or DROPPED ONLY, no flight time.
- No homemade pyro.
- No smokes to be deployed inside buildings.
- Mark 5, 9mm blanks or shotgun primers only. If in doubt, check with the site manager.
- Trip wires and remote pyro may be permitted at the sole discretion of the site manager. Please check before the game, and comply with any restrictions imposed. In any case, remote pyro must not be fired unless you have a direct line of sight to it.
- Under 16s must wear full face protection.
- Under 18s cannot use Pyrotechnics
- Airsoft is a game of TRUST, we do NOT allow shooting to a yield or cheating, if you’re hit first take it. This will raise the level of game play in the field.
- Shoot with your guns, not with your mouths and always give the benefit of doubt first. Any continued issues should be taken up with a ref or marshal in the field.
- 1 whistle blast: Start the game.
- 2 whistle blasts: Ref call on a player.
- 3 whistle blasts: Game over/stop game.
- GAME OVER: The whistle has been blown three times, GO SAFE!
- CEASE FIRE: Call Ceasefire followed by the problem, Ceasefire man down, Ceasefire Dog walker Etc. Anyone can make the CEASE FIRE call. Game play must stop and all players are to stay where they are until one blast of the whistle starts the game again or the Ref calls the game to a close.
Please do not leave any litter in the field or the safe zone. Either take it home with you or put it in the bins provided.
THE REF’S WORD IS FINAL!!!
We are here solely to make sure you have the very best airsoft experience, the rest is down to you!!!