Rules will always be read out prior to every day’s activities. In case of any differences, the rules read out on the day will always take precedence.
- When shot, a loud call of ‘HIT’ should be made and the player is considered out of game. The player must place a ‘HAND’ in the air to show they are no longer live and immediately fall to the ground calling for a team ‘Medic’.
- A hit is anywhere on the body or the gun and ricochets must also be taken; if you think you’ve been hit take it.
- Dead and wounded players ‘DO NOT TALK’. The only exception is to use the ‘DEAD MAN WALKING’ or ‘MEDIC’ calls – anything else is considered cheating.
Getting Back Into the Action
- A live team mate must tie one of your bandages to your wrist to make you live again.
- To move a wounded player, place a hand on their shoulder during the entire move, if this contact is broken, the player must fall to the ground again.
- Bandages must be applied while stationary using both hands.
- If either player is hit during the Medic or move, both must take a KIA and return to HQ or a field pack to re-insert.
- If a medic hasn’t got to you after 30 seconds, you may try to crawl to a live player. Take down your hand and you MUST CRAWL. If shot whilst crawling, you are KIA. You must keep calling out for a team medic during the crawl and once committed, you can’t stop the crawl.
- If no one gets to you after a minimum of 2 minutes, or both your bandages have been used, you have bled out and are KIA.
- You can take an immediate KIA only if you’re wounded in the middle of a fire fight and you can’t avoid being shot! Otherwise stay on the ground for at least 2 minutes, calling for a team medic.
- KIA means returning to a fixed regen (HQ or field pack). Running out of bandages, bleeding out, Knife kills, and shot during medic/moves/crawls are all KIAs.
Explosive Pyro Effects (Now a Wound Not A Kill)
- Inside – Whole building or structure is wounded.
- Outside – 5m radius – Cover has no effect. If an explosive grenade lands within 5m of you, you are going to take a hit when it goes off – running away and blowing up spectacularly is optional, but always looks more awesome than just falling over 🙂
Incendiary & Gas Grenades (Coloured Smoke)
- Outside use only – 5m radius area denial. If an incendiary/gas grenade goes off within 5m of you, it’s time to run away before you burn/choke to death. Don’t worry where the smoke blows, you just need to stay out of a 5m circle around the pyro until it has finished smoking.
- Red or pink smokes are incendiary grenades and affect everybody.
- Other colours are gas grenades and affect everybody not wearing a gas mask.
Whilst in field all players must:
- Carry 2 bandages
- Carry 2 explosive grenades max
- Carry 2 smoke/gas/inceniary grenades max
- Soldier/Rifleman – Only have up to 600rnds worth of ammo loaded in mags.
- Support Gunner – Only have up to 3000rnds worth of ammo loaded in mags.
- Sniper – Only have up to 150rnds worth of ammo loaded in mags.
- Players must NOT take into the field any more MAGS than their ammo limit!
- You can only reload at your HQ or field pack, (this includes BFGs), unless you push/drop the bbs in your mags by hand (no loading tool/pouring into high caps).
- You may carry only 3 standard loaded Pistol mags. Any more must be subtrscted from your main ammo limit.